This blog documents my experiences with functional programming, specifically focusing on Clojure which has been my language of choice for the last few years. As I've learned more about this style of programming I've come to love it, and I'd like to share some of my experiences with others and maybe convince you to try it out yourself. :)
Many ideas that I explore here are not new, but by putting them in writing I hope to provide a clearer understanding for myself and hopefully others. I also strongly believe in the the importance of open source, because it helps us learn and build better software together. To that end I'd like share some of my projects with you.
- Clojure Distilled - a Clojure primer
- Luminus - web framework for Clojure
- Macchiato - web framework for ClojureScript/Node.js
- Selmer - fast Django inspired template system in Clojure
- clj-pdf - PDF generation library for Clojure
- instant-pdf - RESTful PDF service
- markdown-clj - Markdown parser for Clojure and ClojureScript
- Memory Hole - support issue organizer
If you've found my projects useful, please consider supporting me on Patreon.